l. Tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fear.
ability to enjoy each moment.
3. Loss of interest
in judging other people.
4. Loss of interest
in judging self.
5. Loss of interest
in analyzing and interpreting the actions of others.
6. Loss of interest in conflict and in arguing.
7. Loss of ability to worry (a very serious symptom).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation and gratitude.
9. Increased feelings of connectedness with others and with nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling and happiness.
11. Increasing tendency to let things unfold naturally rather than
trying to force them to happen.
12. Increased susceptibility to receive love from others as well as
the uncontrollable urge to give love without conditions.
Anonymous source / passed through Lynne Grimes and Phillip Mitchell
Dance all the good
To as many people as you can.
For as long as you can.....